General Chang's Chicken Spring roll is a great frozen appetizer with grilled chicken, broccoli and cabbage. Visit PF Chang's site for more appetizers and Asian meals.
Main Dish: Sesame chicken and noodles
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Asian garlic-chili sauce
- 2 6 ounces refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips
- 12 ounces dried udon noodles or whole-wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 medium yellow, red and/or orange sweet peppers, cut in bite-size strips
1. In medium bowl stir together vinegar, green onions, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic-chili sauce. Add chicken; stir to coat. Set aside to allow flavors to meld.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan cook noodles in boiling water about 8 minutes until just tender. Drain noodles well and return to saucepan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Add chicken mixture and toss to combine.
3. Transfer to bowls. Top each with pepper strips and cilantro. Makes 6 servings.